What we do:
B&M Analysts is an industrial development consultancy with a 20-year track record of partnering with industry and government to develop the manufacturing sector. We do this through a combination of independent research and implementation of innovative sector development programmes.
Sustainable and inclusive industrial growth
We are looking for Project Managers to drive these programmes with distinction, at both junior and senior levels. Successful candidates will take on significant responsibility across planning, execution, monitoring and reporting functions. The role represents an opportunity to pursue industrial development objectives while working with a wide variety of firms in the private sector. Positions are available in our Durban and Cape Town offices.
Pursue excellence and respect people
Whom we’re looking for:
- We are open to candidates from a variety of academic backgrounds, with the ideal profile as follows:
- A strong academic in a related field record from a leading university, or for more experienced candidates a strong track record in a similar business or consulting environment;
- Interested in developing South Africa’s real economy, with industrialisation at the heart of economic growth;
- An interest in and an affinity for business performance improvement methodologies, particularly in the manufacturing space;
- Basic intuitive understanding of business strategy, market competition, industrialisation, globalisation and international trade;
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills;
- Ability to think and work independently, with a tendency to question the status quo;
- Excellent communication – strong report writing skills and comfortable both presenting to an audience and facilitating workshops;
- Socially adaptable – comfortable shifting between a corporate and factory environment;
- Strong attention to detail.
To apply, please send a copy of your cv and full academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.